Re: If not JSON, what then ?

If containers are only allowed to contain simple types, the need for a schema language diminishes quite a bit; headers can be defined pretty easily in prose, perhaps with references to registries where appropriate.

Personally, the discussion below makes me think that's a good thing...

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/