Re: Frames that manipulate set-based peer state

alt-svc has a special case where it likes to have h1 header equivalency.
I'm not sure if that will be common or not.. [a] from mark's explanation
seems to be a reasonable map there.

question: what to do with the consensus wisdom on this topic (if there is
some).. potential rfc, or rather wiki material?