Re: draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings-00 comments

> On 13 Jul 2016, at 06:27, Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au> wrote:
>
> I use it quite a bit on my closed networks, and I'm glad there's an
> accommodating spec that ensures all the libraries and tools I use
> interoperate.

I also use it on closed networks, particularly as part of developing a H2 implementation. It’s extremely convenient that I have a small stable of tools that will send H2 with prior knowledge over a plaintext connection. I obviously don’t expect it to work over the *actual* internet, but where both tools are expecting it it works fine.

Cory