Re: JSON headers

On 11 July 2016 at 13:44, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> --------
> In message <aa9cee9c-d8e3-17ba-9fcd-e327575cd5a8@gmx.de>, Julian Reschke
> writes
> :
>
> >b) relying on the uniqueness is a problem anyway (due to how JSON works).
>
> Sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying there...

I believe he is saying that standardized JSON parsers do not care for
duplication in JSON properties, and simply overwrite any previous values,
which is as defined in the specs and an expected behaviour, which does not
resolve the issue at all.

I personally would favor a strict enforcement, where a duplicated key
should generate errors, but this is agains the specs...