From: Aaron L. Silvas [mailto:asilvas@godaddy.com]
Sent: 06 July 2016 17:33
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Subject: http-push-assets | draft-asilvas-http-push-assets-00.txt

Hello group,

Looking to gauge potential interest in HTTP/2 Push-Assets draft. I understand the draft overlaps that of Cache Digest, both aiming to address the lack of client state to optimize HTTP/2 Server Push, but does so in a radically different way. Both approaches have tradeoffs. I'm happy to discuss further and evolve the recommendations if there is interest!

Push-Assets Tracker - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asilvas-http-push-assets/

Push-Assets Draft - https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-asilvas-http-push-assets-00.txt

Working Node.js Server - https://github.com/asilvas/http2-push-assets-node#server

Working Node.js Client - https://github.com/asilvas/http2-push-assets-node#client