Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-04

On 31 March 2016 at 17:54, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> I believe this needs to be rephrased to better explain the actual problem;
> and I also remain unconvinced that the conclusion wrt HTTP/1.1 makes sense.

Maybe I'm a little too close to this now.  I can't see how I might
rephrase this differently.  Do you have a suggestion?

I also would prefer not to have a carve-out for HTTP/1.1 here.  If you
want to ask the question again, I look to our chair (and shepherd) for
guidance.