Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-04

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:22:06 +1100
Cc: Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>
To: HTTP WG <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-04>

Draft -04 offers resolutions for the following design issues:

* "Requiring Use of TLS" - <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/145>
* "Attacks from the same host" - <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/144>

Our issues list for this draft is empty and as I mentioned on another thread, I think this is ready for WGLC. As a reminder, its intended status is Experimental.

Please have a careful read of the draft and raise any remaining issues (either on the issues list or here). If you believe that one of the closed issues isn't adequately resolved, now is the time to say why.  Statements of support / implementation are also welcome.

Because I'm an author on the draft, Mike Bishop is Document Shepherd, and will be judging consensus.

WGLC will end on 1 April 2016.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/