Re: MutualAuth: Looking for Volunteers

Note: This time it’s cross-posted for real, so please don’t reply-all to this message.

Thanks to all who volunteered. It’s always great to see how much help you can get at the IETF just by asking.

Peter, Melinda and Cory volunteered first, and they will be reviewing our three documents. Other reviews are, as always, welcome

Thanks again to everyone, and especially to Peter, Melinda and Cory.

Yoav & Rifaat