Re: [tcpm] Call for Adoption: TCP Tuning for HTTP

DNSOP recently went through the process of updating RFC5966,
	"DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements"

and it was published just this week as RFC 7766
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7766/

There was a lot of effort put in this document to reflect current
technology in TCP, like Fast Open.

I support adoption, but I also think the document needs work.  I'll be
happy to assist and make it look less like a list of linux kernel tunings,

tim