Re: Call for Adoption: TCP Tuning for HTTP

I support this for adoption.

My only current comment is the draft currently does not seem to make any
requirements (ala 2119).  When DNSOP revisited RFC5966 - DNS Transport
over TCP - Implementation Requirements - last year
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis/

DNSOP was able to come to rough consensus on recommendations. I feel
httpbis can also come to such consensus.

I like BCP but I've gotten some pushback from my co-workers who feel
it's too early in the /2 deployment for the best practices to be honed.

tim