Re: HTTP/2 as a possible technology for the hackathon to work on

Hi Barry,

Great question. There are a lot of drafts / proto-drafts that people are talking about for H2 extensions (e.g., cache-digest, origin-frame), prototyping them would be really interesting.

I think the question is who's going to be there. I will, but won't be showing up until Sunday...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/