Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

> On 27 January 2016 at 12:11, Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> wrote:
>> * if a non-wildcard `host` attribute is specified, the scope is the
>> host.  The value MUST be equal to the host part of the :authority
>> pseudo header
>
> This prevents someone from connecting to an HTTP/2 server that
> supports multiple names and making assertions about multiple of those
> names.  For instance, this seems perfectly reasonable to send to a
> server that has a cert for example.com and foo.example...

Thank you for the comment.  I have updated my draft to:

```
The "host" parameter modifies the scope of the digest-value.

If present, the scope of the digest-value is the resources belonging
to the specified host. If "https" scheme is used, the parameter MAY
contain a wildcard character "*". In such case, the scope of the
digest-value is the resources belonging to all the hosts that match
against the value of the parameter as defined in [RFC2818],
Section 3. The value SHOULD be a subset of the hosts the server is
authoritative of.
```

--
Kazuho Oku