Re: Defining First and Third Party Cookies

I've uploaded an -05 draft, running with the 'same-site'/'cross-site'
naming convention:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-first-party-cookies/.

It doesn't, however, actually align with what browsers are doing for "Block
third-party cookies". Having poked at Chrome's implementation, I can safely
say that those features are riddled with carveouts and exceptions. I think
they'd be valuable to define in one way or another, but they aren't as
straightforward as "cross-site".

-mike

-mike