Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

On 20 January 2016 at 23:57, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> "domain"   value is authority, as defined in RFC3986, or
>           wildcard-identifiers, as defined in RFC 6125 6.4.3.
>           The implicit default for the domain value is "*".

Wildcards in 6125 have the '*' match just a single label.  Whereas I'm
guessing that the '*' you have here is supposed to match all labels.

> "path"     value is a path-absolute, as defined in RFC3986 3.3.
>           The implicit default for the path value is "/".

You need to actually say that this is a prefix and that all resources
that have a path-absolute value that starts with this value are
implicitly covered.

> "codec"    the identifier of the algorithm used to calculate
>           the cache digest.
>           The implicit default for codec is "GCS-SHA256".

Looks good.