Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

On 15 January 2016 at 17:51, Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> wrote:
> Considering the fact that such APIs (that are incapable of expressing
> states shared between the requests) exist, I think the semantics
> should be defined in a way that every HTTP request can be complete by
> itself if we are going to send cache digest as a header.

Yeah, I agree.  That doesn't preclude a mechanism that explicitly
creates and references state, but that might be too complex to manage.
Sending the whole table every time isn't great, but let's see if this
is successful enough to warrant further optimization first.