Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

The draft does cover some privacy concerns (such as clearing the digest
when cookies are cleared).

One concern not covered is how to deal with cases where a client may have
cached content from an origin with a mix of cookies. For example, if a user
has enabled third-party cookie blocking in a browser and has visited an
origin in both a first-party and third-party context there may be a mix of
cached content with a session identifier cookie and no cookie.

If the user re-visits that origin in a first-party context, the digest may
reveal content retrieved in a third-party context.

One option is to treat cached content as if there is an implicit Vary:
Cookie header and only include in the digest if it matches. The draft
already requires only including fresh cached entries in the digest so a
selection process for cached entries already will need to exist.