Re: Call for Adoption: Secondary Certificate Authentication in HTTP/2

I support adoption of this draft and will consider implementing it for
serving multiple domains over the same HTTP/2 connection.

There are still some open questions about whether the use of the SETTINGS
frame and the creation of two additional IANA registries is preferable to
the use of an Extended SETTINGS (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings/)
frame and the existing TLS Extensions IANA registry. However, I think this
can be resolved here.

Nick