Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-05.txt

To be clear: the last draft proposes resolutions to the following issues that came up in WGLC:

- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/167
- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/162
- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/161
- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/160