Re: Issue with "bytes" Range Unit and live streaming

On 4/20/16 2:03 PM, Göran Eriksson AP wrote:
>> [cp] I hope I'm making sense. (and we haven't lost too many people...)
>
> I have a feeling that is not the case...

Yeah, I had a feeling that was a rhetorical question. ;^J

I think it is important to consider the most complicated (real)
scenarios and make sure we're at least considering them (or are at last
make sure the feature is not incompatible or missing an opportunity at
progress toward it).

But I think Thorsten and I could keep our media streaming ruminations
off-list, if there's no one finding value in detailing the intricacies
of media streaming MP4s and whatnot. Please speak up if otherwise...

cp

--

craig pratt

Caspia Consulting