Re: Sec-Scheme request header?

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> This is something that would be really useful for disambiguating things in
> cases where the same server-side code is handling both HTTP and HTTPS URLs.

I think I'd prefer to encourage folks to treat HTTP and HTTPS as "the same"
with regard to the resource which is being universally {identified,
located}. I freely admit, however, that I'm not at all familiar with what
developers do with backend servers and proxies and CDNs, so I'm sure there
are solid use cases I'm missing. Could you point me to some?

-mike