Re: Alt-Svc Privacy Concerns

This is a slightly different issue than the described scenario, and I'm far
from certain that the risks are adequately highlighted there.

"By using unique names, servers could conceivably track client requests."
seems incredibly weak to the point of being dismissive, since it suggests a
per-client hostname being generated, and that it's incredibly unlikely
anyone would bother.

IMHO, it's quite likely that multiple seemingly unrelated sites operated by
the same entity might legitimately converge users to a common servername.
It's quite likely that at this point that the user agent would see these as
candidates for sharing the same connection. It seems reasonable that there
should at least be a recommendation for a user agent to warn users that
there is significant potential for being tracked, and gain consent.