Re: Call for Adoption: Encrypted Content Encoding

On 01.12.2015 00:15, Roland Zink wrote:

> TLS is also end-to-end
when you think of one end encrypting and one end decrypting that yes;
but there is nowhere said, that one end is any server sending the data
and the
other end is the client receiving the data ...

> I don't understand the problem. The message is send from server A
> through server B to recipient C. B can't read the message. As long as
> C can determine the message is from A (and not B) this is the same as
> with TLS, isn't it?
and exact this is the problem; C can't determine from where the message
comes ...
or do you really think there exist such stupid webadmins that publish
encrypted data, which they can't decrypt for themselves?