Re: http2-encoded-data

From: Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:52:22 +0200
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au>

> Am 06.07.2015 um 14:23 schrieb Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au>:
>
> Yep, that's perfectly (and intentionally) acceptable. If it's not clear enough, I could add some words.

I think this could be worth mentioning explicitly, just to avoid misunderstandings/interop problems.

> If an X-FRAME spec/draft existed I wouldn't be opposed to using it, but it doesn't, and I personally don't see enough need to warrant writing one myself.

Sure, this would be another thing entirely. As Mike just wrote, it has been discussed already but the need has not been so great as to justify the bother.

> Indeed, the -05 revision was transitional; in -06 it uses a setting. <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-06>

Cool.

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany