Re: comprehensive TLS is not the solution, it's a bug ... (was 2 questions)

Hi Amos,

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 12:21:24AM +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> >> Er, I feel obliged to say "please upgrade" to this.
> > have you understood the real message of this?
>
> I hope so. There are many interpretations though and you did not post it

So you're lucky because for now, all of the messages I've read from Mr
"H." are quite confusing to me and talk about things totally unrelated
to TLS (eg: advertising etc) to the point that I'm now considering this
thread as rant or pollution. At least I don't understand the intent nor
what improvement is suggested here :-/

Best regards,
Willy