Re: Call for Adoption: draft-http-legally-restricted-status

I have been in contact with people who have either deployed this status
code or said they wanted to.  If the WG adopts it, I’d volunteer to solicit
those people’s input on what if any changes they’d want.

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)