Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 20:01:20 +1300
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On 3/03/2015 7:37 p.m., Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2015-03-03 03:49, Mark Nottingham wrote:
>> Julian has disposed of all of the issues raised during WGLC, and
>> there's only one editorial issue left (regarding RFC2119 language).
>
> The ones I added in github. Amos, are you ok with the changes I made?

In the new text for section 4 copied from RFC7235:

"
  Hence, in such a configuration, it will appear as if
  Proxy-Authentication-Info is being forwarded because each proxy will
  send the same challenge set.
"

I'm not sure if "challenge set" is the right words there since this is a
response header and challenge is request detail.
 Perhapse "header field-value" instead?

Overall it looks good to me, even with the above.

Amos