Re: Invalid HTTP2 preface handling?

Amos,

that is a good way of doing it - more or less like an upgrade, but without
the complexity of having to inject the settings frame and HTTP/1 request
into the server.      While I hear what Mark says about caution, I really
don't see a great risk here and thus will look at supporting it also.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*