Re: Dallas

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:18:50 +0100
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 2015-02-02 06:59, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> It looks like we won't have anything to discuss regarding HTTP/2 or HPACK in Dallas, but we still have a number of active drafts (Tunnel-Protocol, Alt-Svc, OppSec and now Auth-Info) along with a number of potential work items (tracked at <https://github.com/httpwg/wiki/wiki/WatchList>) that we can talk about.
>
> We can, of course, discuss all of this on-list. However, as I understand it there are going to be a non-trival number of WG participants in Dallas, so it might be good to hold a meeting, if only to do some housekeeping and have some face-to-face discussion about these drafts.
>
> So, I'm inclined to request a single session in Dallas -- any thoughts?

I agree on both:

- we should try to make progress on-list, in particular on the current
WG drafts (either because it's time, or for Auth-Info, because it's
supposed to be a quick thing)

- for those WG members who do attend Dallas, it's certainly a good idea
to have a time slot for WG discussions

Best regards, Julian