Re: Call for adoption: draft-reschke-httpauth-auth-info-00

This document does not define any semantics associated with these header,
which means that the document that uses these header will be the one that
must address the information leak issue.
I do not see why we would restrict a future use of these headers based on
the Digest usage; this seems odd to me.

Regards,
 Rifaat