Re: Alt-Svc #71: Hints for Flushing

Perhaps we should define a extension value now ("comprehensive"?) that
requires the client to know ignore that entry if all extension fields
aren't understood but switch the default to "ignore extension fields you
don't understand"?  So far the extension fields that have been proposed (a
"q=" value for weighting/experiments as well as "persist") both seem to be
better off as hints to just be ignored if not understood.

       Erik