Re: PRIORITY flag on HEADERS Frame?

Jeff,

This seems like an optimisation -- everyone (including you) were willing to have the flag there beforehand.

It doesn't cause any security or interop problems, so I'm inclined to hold this change to the same bar as similar ones brought up recently -- it needs pretty much universal acclaim to get through.

Who supports this change, and is anyone against it?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/