Re: Unified User-Agent String (draft-karcz-uuas)

Hello,

the example in your draft:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

would it be ok for you, when the real system is not a Windows (here Win8.1)?
I mean when someone fakes the User-Agent as a security reason?

my User-Agent:  "Mozilla/5.0 (UNIX; U; Cray X-MP/48; en-US; rv:2.71)
Gecko/20110929 HbbTV/1.1.1 (;;;;;)"

Greetings,
Walter