Re: Straw Poll: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

I think we need to see a proposal here if we’re going to take this seriously — i.e., either fairly complete text or a pull request.

Are you interested, and can you do so in a small number of days?

Ill say outright that it feels to me that we’re in the weeds hyper-optimising the format, whereas we’ve agreed many times that doing so isn’t a high priority. Thus, I suspect that it’s going to be difficult to get consensus on such a proposal — but (as always) I’m happy to be proven wrong by the WG.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/