Re: Straw Poll: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

I support the current h2-14 text, except that if we are making a breaking
change for other reason, then I support adding in values to the current
static table entries.

However, if we make a breaking change AND somebody can provide a large data
set that is widely accepted as representative, then I'm happy to contribute
time and effort to come up with an new optimised static table that may or
may not be a little bit smaller depending on results.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>