Re: Huffman [was: Re: h2 header field names]

On 5 September 2014 15:45, Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Management)
<robby.simpson@ge.com> wrote:
> Were all of these aspects documented anywhere or is this code the only
> documentation we have?  I agree with PHK - we are likely to see folks
> wishing to understand the process and I believe transparency and clear
> documentation are the best answer.

In general, participation in the process achieves that goal.  There is
no obligation on us to document the reasoning behind any and all
decisions, only to capture those decisions.  Where we do provide
explanations, there can be a range of reasons.  Transparency alone
isn't enough of a reason.