Re: See Other vs Contents of Related, was: 2NN Contents Of Related (303 Shortcut)

Right.

Also — Content-Location is *not* a flag that conneg has happened; that’s only a use case for it.

One important point that I don’t see being addressed here is that resource A is *claiming* that it’s presenting a representation of resource B — it isn’t authoritative for that resource (even if they’re on the same server). That’s an important distinction, and it’s precisely the one made by Content-Location.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/