Re: h2 header field names

Martin,

Seems like binary header values would require some indication in the HPACK encoding that those headers contain binary data, so that 2.0-to-1.1 proxy can convert the binary data to Base64.  And *that* seems fraught with interoperability issues since then a 1.1-to-2.0 proxy will either a) need to know which headers want binary encoding or b) make some guess based on the value being all Base64.

Regardless, what are you trying to accomplish with binary header values?