RE: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-09, 4.2. Header Field Representation Processing | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-09, 5.3. Entry Eviction when Adding New Entries

I clarified both points, respectively in:
- https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/f03257e952cfe8563b56423a59ea18c0ae87c566

- https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/dec547035b987f81d3b8a904b26974bd8525cf89.

Hervé.