Working Group Last Call: RFC7238bis

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:30:43 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Everyone,

As discussed in Toronto and then on-list, we want to upgrade the 308 status code definition from Experimental to Standards-Track. After discussing our options with the AD, it turns out the best way to do this is to re-publish (which Julian has done), do a WGLC on it and progress the document.

Therefore, this is the announcement of WGLC for:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-00

Note that this is a straight copy of RFC7238:
  http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-00.txt

Please review the document carefully, and comment on this list.

WGLC will end on 12 September.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/