Re: Push and Caching

On 27 August 2014 09:07, William Chow <wchow@mobolize.com> wrote:

> Specifically, it seems that a pushed no-cache response should only be
> valid when *used* in combination with the response it was pushed with.

I think there is merit in language that associates the validity with the
response on which it was pushed.

This is a bit tangled.... but best I can do:

A recipient cache handling of a pushed response SHOULD be indistinguishable
from the
handling of a response received to a referred request made why processing
the original
response on which the pushed promise was received.

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>