Hawaii meeting

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:44:49 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Scheduling is open for Hawaii. Possible topics so far:

* HTTP/2 (with any luck, we'll be out of IETF LC by then; regardless, we may have issues to discuss)
* Alt-Svc (hopefully well into WGLC by then?)
* OppSec (same)
* The newly adopted Tunnel-Protocol header field
* Other new drafts may emerge, as discussed in Toronto

Any other topics? And, do people agree we have enough to do to justify a meeting (we have no plans for interims at the moment)?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/