Re: Static Table Entries

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:21:13 +0000
To: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>
cc: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, "K.Morgan@iaea.org" <K.Morgan@iaea.org>, "Kulkarni, Saurabh" <sakulkar@akamai.com>, "Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Management)" <robby.simpson@ge.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
--------
In message <CAH_y2NH0EiPSrn3o+3AqQQ=Zz7KfwBHozZu3cKvE9U8ifBQ7Ew@mail.gmail.com>
, Greg Wilkins writes:

>Note that if we end up doing this, I'm not opposed to picking something
>that is not the most frequent in order to encourage convergence and less
>stylistic variations.  ie if we don't want deflate anymore, let's pick
>"gzip" even if "gzip, deflate" is more frequent.

+1