Fwd: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard

FYI. This document is using HTTPS here:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14#section-7

Anyone care to review? After a quick scan, it appears to be profiling HTTP a bit, and I note it doesn't seem define a media type for its payload.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/