Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5 Extending HTTP/2

Amos,

"http://some.host" does not have an empty path, it has the default path of "/".

Also, you aren't always doing TLS upgrade with the origin server, you are doing it with whomever you are connected, e.g., a proxy.