Re: #557: Intra-message HEADERS frames

I don’t hear a strong direction on this issue from the WG, so I’m inclined to let the editor take the lead here unless strong opinions emerge (keeping in mind the changes to allow a non-final status code, which means the wording needs to be a bit different here).

The choices seem to be:

- PROTOCOL_ERROR upon a HEADERS where not expected

- ignore a HEADERS that’s not expected

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/