RE: Priority Tree Synchronization Draft

Here is the published draft.

Hervé

------

A new version of I-D, draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Herve Ruellan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync
Revision:       00
Title:          HTTP/2 Priority Tree Synchronization
Document date:  2014-07-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync-00

Abstract:
   This specification describes an issue in HTTP/2 linked to the
   synchronization of priority trees between a client and a server.  It
   outlines possible solutions to this issue.

The IETF Secretariat