Re: #539: Priority from server to client

The garden implementation path is that a client sends a PRIORITY frame on a
push stream when it locally identifies a need (and prioritization) for that
resource, and not until then. Thus having the server advertise applied
priority appears useful only to a client which has an opinion about
priority that differs from the server, yet is willing to be overruled by
the server anyway.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not clear to me that there's a
real use case out there that's enabled by this.