Re: consensus on :query ?

Don't get me wrong-- I think it'd be mostly fine.
I also think, however, that this is a piece of information which is likely
to contain sensitive information, and as a result, if we want to do
something different than we do now, we should get it reviewed.

One simple example of how this makes stuff easier-- Since the path and
query are separated, an attack that attacks the local state by acting as a
malicious mitm of TCP packets may perform more attacks before the TCP recv
window runs out.

Do I think that is a particularly strong weakness? No. However, it still
needs review.
-=R