Re: Cost analysis: (was: Getting to Consensus: CONTINUATION-related issues)

Jason,

On Jul 18, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Jason Greene <jason.greene@redhat.com> wrote:
> I think he’s referring to the encoding context update instruction in HPACK itself. So I guess you could just set the table to 0 and back to 4096 in the next HEADERS frame.

OK, I read that section wrong then - it sounded like you could only reduce the size, not put it back up to the recipient's original limit.  Re-reading it now it makes sense; should this be stated explicitly in the HTTP/2 spec as the recommended re-synchronization procedure?