Re: Getting to Consensus: CONTINUATION-related issues

Prefer A, can't live with B because with large frames it would mean sifting through potentially 2^24-1 per frame of extra compressed header data, assuming you even wanted to leave the connection up at that point.  We already place a tremendous burden on the endpoints to support HPACK (compared to sending headers the HTTP/1.1 way) - with a single limit upfront we can control the size of that burden for everyone.